Position Available on July 1, 2021
Job Title: Principal/Administrator
Location: Canadian Valley Christian Academy
11700 NW 10th St.
Yukon, OK 73099
1. State Certified
2. Master’s Degree in Education or Administration
3. Minimum of five years experience in public or private classroom instruction
4. Previous experience in school administration or in a supervisory role is a plus
5. Active member of the church of Christ
Under the direction and oversight of the Board of Directors, the principal is the leader and administrator of the school. The principal is responsible for the overall education, instruction, training and development of the students and staff. The principal is responsible for implementing CVCA’s educational philosophies, mission and core values.
Mission: The mission of Canadian Valley Christian Academy is to provide a unique Christ-centered education that instills character based on biblical principles and develops academic excellence for the purpose of preparing young people to serve and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is based on education and experience. This is a full-time position which carries the expectation of a minimum of 40 hours per week. Benefits include 10 paid sick days per year (accumulates to maximum of 30 days). Other benefits such as personal days, vacation, and tuition assistance for children at the Academy are negotiable during the hiring process.
To apply for this position:
1. Download a complete job description and application at www.cvcacademy.net.
2. Submit the application, your resume, and a cover letter indicating interest to CVCA.
3. Email to:
4. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.